woensdag, september 14, 2005

Dahlia's



There's a big garden near the little church a few streets away from my house.
The old men that grow their flowers there are members of a Dahlia growers club, so the Dahlias (like the name of a fifties pop band)they grow are stunning.
That and the fact that they're my absolute favorite flower make me a thankful customer of the garden, and whenever it's open I'm very happy to buy flowers there.
So here's a photo of these beauties ...
God, I'm a real flower lover ... nature's so important for me ....
It's a f*cking shame that I'm living in the city right now.
But hey ... I'm not complaining, it's just that I think it's about time for me to live in a somewhat healthier environment.
And I will ... after Vincent finishes his school(s)here.
OK ... time to wrap this post up, have a nice evening/day, whatever suits your time frame.
*Ellen blows kiss*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would be thrilled if you comment !